Hello everybody,

I have a problem formatting the contents within the
body of cfmail. In my cfmail body I have a number of
cfif conditions to check if the user has entered any
value to form fields.
Here is my code:
<cfmail from="#frommail#" to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
server="someserver" port="25" subject="Order">

Any Comments=#AnyComments#
<cfif shoppingBasket neq 0>Shopping
Basket=#shoppingBasket#</cfif>
<cfif username neq 0>User Name=#username#</cfif>

</cfmail>

So if someone left the shoppingBasket form field
empty, the email genereated leaves a space in its
place

Sample output:

Any Comments=test Comments

testUserName

I don't want to display the line break, I don't
understand why cfmail genereated the line break. Can
somebody show me how to get round this
annoying problem

Best Regards
CF Coder