From: Brian Mitter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 August 2000 12:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: oledb and native drivers

What exactly do you mean by "creating connections on the fly"?
I was under the impression that oledb would be faster than odbc? Is that
right/wrong?

Ive since found an article in Vol2 Edition7 of the CFDJ that goes into OLEDB
"a little better than the Allaire documentation".

Thanks for your help, appreciated
   Brian