From: Rick Osborne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 7:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: oledb and native drivers

Native and OLEDB are *much* faster than ODBC.  (For us it they were both
literally an order of magnitude faster.)

Someone may correct me on this, but as near as I can tell there really isn't
any difference between OLEDB and Native.  That is, OLEDB is essentially
"Native" for MS.

If you are using SQLServer, I really can't think of a good reason why you
wouldn't want to use OLEDB.

-Rick