-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello all,

I have a directory structure off a particular webroot on a multihomed
server:

/admin
/public
/components.

I placed my .cfcs in the /components directory.

I am trying to call the CFCs using <cfinvoke> and also directly using
the <form action="" attributes.

I do not want to have to put the components directory beneath the /admin
or /public folder. I want to store all my components in just one
directory.

How would I reference cfcs from files in the /admin or /public folders?

I have tried . notation to no effect.

Referencing these cfcs workes perfectly when they are placed in the
relevant subdirectory..either /admin or /public.

What am I doing wrong?

-Gel

---