From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Payment Processors

Bruce Sorge wrote:

> What payment processors are you all using that is similar to PayPal? I
am
> looking for one with lower rates. I checked out 2CheckOut.com and they
are
> pricier. I am looking for something that will work with CF.

I've used authorize.net but that's a "real" payment processor... but it
works well with CF =)  We got our merchant account through payquake and
they use authorize.net.

They had a nice plan that had no monthly minimums which is good because
we haven't actually taken a credit card payment yet =)

  - Rick

  _____