> Hello all,

> I am looking into the FB framework and, well, I am just
> getting confused.  There seems to be very little
> documentation on the fb website and I can really find any
> resources.  Where should I be looking?

> Gabriel

I've had the same issue -- i.e. when you download the core files for
FB3, there's no explanation of how to build your fbx_circuits.cfm
template. There is a forum on the FB site, although that hardly counts
as documentation. It seems like they largely want you to buy the books
or take their classes. Just my impression of it anyway. Granted I'm
somewhat biased -- see the onTap framework in my sig below.

s. isaac dealey                214-823-9345

team macromedia volunteer      http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

chief architect, tapestry cms  http://products.turnkey.to

onTap is open source           http://www.turnkey.to/ontap