  From: Dave Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 12 December 2003 16:05
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: CF and AS400

  I do it all the time for one of my clients. If you're talking
  about native (non-DB2) file access, use the Client Access
  datasource to set up an ODBC DSN. You can then access the file
  like any other datasource. I suspect that with CFMX you can
  probably also use IBM's Java Toolbox, which is a great set of
  utilities for interfacing with the 400. I use it extensively with
  Java, but haven't yet tried it with CFMX.

  Dave Jones
  NetEffect