Thanks all for the info!

-S

  _____

From: Dave Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF and AS400

I do it all the time for one of my clients. If you're talking
about native (non-DB2) file access, use the Client Access
datasource to set up an ODBC DSN. You can then access the file
like any other datasource. I suspect that with CFMX you can
probably also use IBM's Java Toolbox, which is a great set of
utilities for interfacing with the 400. I use it extensively with
Java, but haven't yet tried it with CFMX.

Dave Jones
NetEffect