From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 8:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Studio tips

In a message dated 08/02/2000 9:31:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< We are giving a small presentation at the Ottawa ColdFusion User Group
 Meeting this Tuesday and I am looking for anything you can send.

 Things like keyboard shortcuts, things people do to make coding a little
 easier.  Some tricks that people who use Studio to code every once in a
 while might not know. >>

There are only a few I use often.  But maybe they will help (or maybe
someone
else has already covered them)

Other than Ctrl + W to close a file and Ctrl + S to save it, I use Ctrl + F
to run Code Sweep.  Of course, you have to have the correct Sweep designated

as the default for the type of code sweep you need for the file you have
open.  Our old Webmaster was a stickler for Code Sweep.  And she had a
point.
 It kept everyone not only neat, but also similarly laid out...

:-)
Oriole