www.screenweaver.com <http://www.screenweaver.com>

   _____

From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 December 2003 16:11
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Flash on the Desktop?

Is there a way to create Flash Applications for the desktop?  I Googled,
and came across Flash Studio from www.multidmedia.com; but that won't work
for non Windows PCs.

  Client specifically requested "a Standalone Flash and Flash Remoting"
app.  I'm assuming no access to a browser (or Browser Based Flash
Player).  There is a stand alone player included in the Flash Development
Environment, right?  Is there a downloadable version somewhere?  I don't
know yet if that will be acceptable to the client.

  I finally found time to sit through the Central presentation.  It is
intriguing and kind of reminds me of an "iTunes for Software", but I don't
think it applies to the existing clients situations.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>