Best option is Screenweaver.  http://www.screenweaver.com/index.cfm?nav=0

If building an app that needs to work both as desktop and online, you can
write your own intermediary communication classes that determine the runtime
environment and either send out to screenweaver for local database access or
to Flash Remoting for web data.

HTH,

Sam

Blog: http://www.rewindlife.com