soeditor
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:51 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re:text editor for content manag. systems

  Paul wrote:
  >what about spaw-cf? http://sourceforge.net/projects/spaw-cf

  The guy who wrote spaw posted a thread here asking for suggestions and I
chanted my mantra about how inline links to file uploads are a part of page
creation.  I get client requests for this all the time.... they want to
upload zipfiles, pdf's and whatnot.  His editor doesn't have that yet, and
FCK is one of the few that does; a hidden gem in their url link toolbar
item.

  With only a little work you can build in mime type checks/file size
limits/an error handler. Vastly better than fckeditor's simple extension
checking.

  --Matt Robertson--
  MSB Designs, Inc.