  From: John Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:43 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Session variable time out?

  When user fails to log in, I want to disable that user
  for certain time for example 30 mins. After 30 mins,
  he/she can login again.
     I prefer to do it in Coldfusion. Can I use session
  varible to keep the time for user who failed to log
  in. Untill that time is expired, then  let them try to
  log in again.

  Thanks for any help.