From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 10:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Joining the dark side - using DWMX

Kwang Suh wrote:

> Well, I decided to try out DWMX for some coding yesterday...
>
> And it was good.  I actually liked it.
>
> The color coding was nicer than Homesite+.  The browser check was nice.
The
> css integration was great.  I even enjoyed the split code/design view.
>
> I may never turn back :)

You're a stronger person than I am!  I tried it a few months ago and
didn't like it... still using Homesite+ here. =)

One of things I disliked about it the most was the way the file explorer
differed from Homesite... I like the separate directory and files panes
in Homesite+...

Those component wizards and web services wizards in DWMX sure looked
nice at MAX though when I saw 'em... who knows maybe someday I'll switch =)

  - Rick
  _____