From: Daniel Farmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 12:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Joining the dark side - using DWMX

ALLAIRE RULES!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Watts
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 12:43 PM

  > CFS5 Kicks DWMX ass anytime. It is faster and more stable. I
  > don't care what hardware you are on - the bottom line is that
  > CFS5 is faster than DWMX on any hardware.

  We're talking about a text editor, not a compiler. How fast does it have
  be? On my laptop (which is hardly a blazing machine) Dreamweaver MX 2004
  runs well enough that it doesn't slow me down any.

  In exchange, it gives me a usable design view, templates, an incredibly
  powerful search and replace interface, and all sorts of other stuff I find
  very helpful.

  There are plenty of things I don't like about Dreamweaver, but they're
  outweighed by the good things in my opinion. For that matter, there were
  plenty of things I didn't like about CF Studio - it's not like that was
  God's gift to text editing, either.

  Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
  http://www.figleaf.com/ <http://www.figleaf.com/>
  voice: (202) 797-5496