Hi John,

>From my perspective, your requirements seem to demand a dedicated
server.  As has already been stated, a shared server will not provide
access to all CF tags.  [Or, at least, SHOULDN'T.]  A co-located server
will typically not be managed, meaning that you are left entirely
responsible for software maintenance, including backups.

<SalesHatOn>
Circa 3000 offers dedicated CF servers which appear to meet all of your
requirements.  ...and we've got a couple of P4 2Ghz Windows/MX boxes
ready and waiting -- no setup time, fee or commitment.  Give me a holler
at 1-866-CIRCA3K if you'd like to discuss your requirements in greater
detail.  I'm happy to help.
</SalesHatOn>

Dave

--