From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 10:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Administration Best Practices on Production Servers

Hi All,

  I just want to check myself here to make sure I'm based in reality.

  It would be considered a best practice to turn off debugging on
production servers, correct?  My host has it turned on to help developers
test their code.  They insist I must turn it off using cfsetting.  I've
been arguing, unsuccessfully, that they should not allow people to
test/develop their sites on "production" servers.

  So, am I completely off-base or is this considered bad?

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>