  From: Bryan F. Hogan
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:15 AM
  Subject: Cfqueryparam bug and finding it globally.

  Hi all, I wrote a directory spider that recursively finds all pages on
  my server in all sites that have the cfqueryparam bug with using
  functions in the value attributes value.

  What I want to do is be able to determine the line number of the
  offending cfqueryparam tag. Does anyone have any thoughts?

  It doesn't have to be a CF solution another solution is fine also.

  I want to find the line numbers of all cfqueryparams that have a
  function in the value attribute.

  Thanks
  Bryan