Just a thought, but you could probably look at MX's Code Analyzer in the
CFMX Administrator, if it isn't encrypted or some kind of Java CFX.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bryan F. Hogan
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: Cfqueryparam bug and finding it globally.

Hi all, I wrote a directory spider that recursively finds all pages on
my server in all sites that have the cfqueryparam bug with using
functions in the value attributes value.

What I want to do is be able to determine the line number of the
offending cfqueryparam tag. Does anyone have any thoughts?

It doesn't have to be a CF solution another solution is fine also.

I want to find the line numbers of all cfqueryparams that have a
function in the value attribute.

Thanks
Bryan