Got any examples? :O)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 January 2004 16:46
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFDJ isn't exactly kicking bootay

Given that there are many more reputable publications that will
compensate the author for CFML content says to me at least that a
person's time would be better spent elsewhere. In fact, I strongly
believe that many other publications that aren't specific to CFML have
more CF readers anyway.

-Matt

  _____