Thank you so much... I thought that this was going to be the only way to
pull this off. I guess at any rate I can add this to the macormedia wish
list for the next version of coldfusion. Macormedia really needs to add a
new and better tags for session management. ROFLMAO....... If I was a better
programmer at c or java, I'ld write my own custom tag to handle this and
make lots of $$$$$$$!

But for now I see that clodfusion can not do this so I need to crack open my
dust covered JS books!

Thanks for all your help;
Rino