http://freedownloadswindows.com/windows/Capture/655846/CAP.html

This is screen capture command line utility.  awesome eh? :-D  It'll save your pictures somewhere as JPGs or GIFs or whatever,.  Figure u can use CFEXECUTE with it
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: admin
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:04 PM
  Subject: html to image

  Apologies if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything in the archives.

  My problem is that I need to convert a webpage, it's a coldfusion generated stats page on a server, into an image (jpg, gif etc). This is so that I can view the server status from my TV via tivo. I've managed to do something crude using the cfx image tag but if I could capture the whole page and convert the html to an image I would be really happy.

  Any thoughts ?

  Cheers

  Richard