Thanks for your input Dave. This is my first time at writing a community, so
the chat page lost me. I was trying soooooooo hard to think about how to end
session management in the case of surfing somewhere else I missed what we
call in my graphic design background the "Elegant Simplicity".

As I said it never was an issue of the user surfing somewhere else, it was
the thought of spending too much time in the chatroom.....

And no, like any online store, you wnat to move the product... There is no
reason to share info from the store to the rest of the site, unless i would
like to query the users personal info for shopping cart reasons, but that
could be done on a seperate application, yet sending that query to the same
database... not as easy as it sounds but you get what I mean...

Thanks again Dave, and the rest of you too that commented. I did come up
with the solution all on my own, but it was presenting the question to those
that would listen that helped

Thanks;
Rino