Mickael,

On 1/21/2004 at 11:34, you wrote:

M> Parameter 1 of function DollarFormat which is now must be a number

M> I would like to fix the access issue.  But if not is there a way to
M> take a string that is a number and convert it to a number then
M> display it properly as a dollarformat?

I'd check to make sure that you don't have one row with a non-numeric
value (regardless of data type) that's mucking things up.

Not sure what kind of debugging you've done, but this should help
prove or disprove the above:

<cfquery name="qselfoo"...>
        select id, bar from tblfoo;
</cfquery>
<cfoutout query="qselfoo">
        Not numeric:<br>
        <cfif not isnumeric(qselfoo.bar)>
                #qselfoo.id# - #qselfoo.bar#<br>
        </cfif>
</cfoutput>

CF variables are type-less, so I don't know that Access' data type
setting should matter. Of course, I might be wrong.

~ Ubqtous ~