From: "Mickael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:34 AM
Subject: Problems with Text in Access

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with an Access database.  I cannot switch to another
database.  The problem is that there were numerical values being stored as
text.  I am getting errors with I try to use Dollarformat() so I modified
the database column to be numeric, imported the database tables in to a new
table with Name AutoCorrect  off.

> This doesn't help I still get this error.
>

>       Parameter 1 of function DollarFormat which is now must be a number
>

> I would like to fix the access issue.  But if not is there a way to take a
string that is a number and convert it to a number then display it properly
as a dollarformat?