That's a good question. IIRC on CF5 it was fairly easy to execute CFM
pages with cfexecute if you knew how. Not sure if there's an easy way
to do it with CFMX. If there is, it's probably different than it was
on CF5. My tendancy would be to shy away from using either method,
just for the sake of having a solution that's not dependant on a given
version of the CF Server. But then I'm also fairly stringent about
making my code as version agnostic as possible.