Another thing I would do is analyze at the results of the query in the actual error message before you use CFQUERYPARAM and see what values are actually being passed, though I agree you should use CFQUERYPARAM, but not during debugging. You may find you are passing a text string rather than a number. You might also try val(PropertyAgentContactMobile).