  From: Cassidy Symons
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 10:04 PM
  Subject: Re: 'Moving' Session variables

  Off the top of my head...

  1) Are the two client machines behind the same proxy/firewall? I've heard of some odd things happening when two client machines appear the same to the outside world.

  2) Are all of your session reads and writes locked?

  Cassidy
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs. But there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft" - Bill Gates

    I have an app that currently uses session vars, and apprears as if it "moves" from one client machine to another.  Specifically, a variable called SESSION.user_id being used on one client session, would be seen on a different client machine.

    Any suggestions on what could causes this anomaly? And how to resolve it?

    The config is as follows:
    CF5 on Win2k server, IIS
    sessionmanagement ="on"
    clientmanagement="off"