Thanks Taco and Cassidy.

I think I think I got it.  Sometime back the clientmanagement was set to yes, then was set back to no a few months afters.  In doing so, cfids and cftokens were added into the URLs and was possibly shared.

To attemp to resolve it, I added  a <cfcookie name="cftoken" expires="NOW"> on some of the pages to eventually reassign new cftokens.  Do you think this will do the trick?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Taco Fleur
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 10:51 PM
  Subject: RE: 'Moving' Session variables

  You need to make sure they access a link that does not have a CF token in
  it, i.e. the token will be created automatically or be read form their
  cookie if they accept them. Just make sure its not included in the url that
  they access **initially**, that's all you have to do really..

  Taco Fleur
  Blog  <http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/>
  http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
  Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/