Sandy,

Thanks for the info and CFCHART has some improved features, but how do you
label the X-Axis of a "line chart"?

I am using both CFCHART and CFCHARTSERIES and tried CFCHARTDATA, but
CFCHARTDATA creates errors

The best I can tell is that the itemColumn attribute of CFCHART would be
the thing to label the X-Axis, but the itemColumn attribute seems to be a
dead dude. I can put a variable or constant in there and it has no effect.

Any clues?

Nick