On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 11:36, Michael Wolfe wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A few days ago, someone quoted Charlie Arehart regarding CFMX  optimization
> tips.  One of the things that was mentioned was that you should replace the
> Sun JRE with jRockit.  I did some research and learned that jRockit is
> distributed by BEA (for free).
>
> Can anyone tell me more about jRockit?
I saw them (BEA - but I thought they went out of business) at a trade
show a while back touting JRocket. Supposedly they worked very closely
with Intel to get the JRocket JVM to work really well with the x86 chip
(Sun does great on Sparc, but they said they did it better with x86)

I've Never used it but that is what they said - it was a joint venture
between them and Intel supposedly

--
Vale,
Rob