<option value="3" <cfif getproduct.status is
3>SELECTED</cfif>>Unavailable</option>

Actually, this is the way it was originally, but when I cut and pasted the
example, I cut it from the Studio altered code. So your observation of the
additional ">"  after the <option value="3" means that Studio is inserting the
">" symbol AND replacing the the intended ">" with a ";&gt"

This is messed up. It should not be doing any character replacing.

---Hondo---