Hello,

After editing my form and adding the 'addresstwo' column to my access table,
I still get the error below. I converted the dbase from Access 97 to 2000
but have done this before w/no problems.

Any Access savy people out these have a clue please?

Thanks.

Robert O.
---------------------------------------

Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S0022 (Column not found)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The INSERT INTO statement contains
the following unknown field name: 'Addresstwo'. Make sure you have typed the
name correctly, and try the operation again.

SQL = "INSERT INTO wwebsales
(Orderdate,wweb,daterequired,salesrep,repemail,emailbox,
remarksaddpages,Acctnumber,Institution,fte,databases,pricemodel,
numberofsites,similusers,Address,Addresstwo,City,State,zip,Country,Contact,P
hone,Email,fax,contacttime,techcontact,techphone,techemail,techfax,uniquepsw
ds,ipautologin,iplist,proxyserver,proxycontact,Patronautologin,autologinWils
onWeb,proxyautologin,Patronauthenticate,RefPgLibvalid,otherautologin,erlserv
erid,serveropsystem,wwebinterface,wfwinterface,otherinterface,Usagesinglesit
e,Usagemultisite,UsagereportsComments,dynaholdings,opacversion,opacurl,holdi
ngs,holdingscomments,customerlogin,validation,refervalidationpage,validlibca
rds, Functionality,Comments) VALUES ('07-Aug-00','WilsonWeb Marketing
Trial','test','k','[EMAIL PROTECTED]','l','l','l','l','l','l','','l','l',
'kj',';lkj','lk','LA','kj','Kazakhstan','jl','kj','l','lkj','l','kj','jl','l

Data Source = "WWEBSALES"
talk or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
'unsubscribe' in the body.