Not sure what you mean about Eudora having separate mailboxes for each
account.   It may be possible I misunderstand you.

  I currently have Eudora set up to check 10 different email accounts.  You
can set up different accounts using the "personalities" feature.  All mail
comes into the same inbox (unless filters move it elsewhere) with no
distinction between which email account is which.

  One thing I like about Eudora is that I can set my own mail directory,
which includes all my preferences ( including the 10 accounts).  I share
that drive and can access my mail from all computers on my network (which
comes in handy on occasion).  It also makes backing up and restoring
easier.  I doubt this is unique to Eudora, but it is nice.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>