It doesn't matter what the want people to believe; it matters what
people actually believe. You and I may make our decisions based on what
is best for us and/or the organizations that we work with. However,
many others will look at what Macromedia is doing and take that as an
endorsement. And not to be mean, but it doesn't matter what you use on
your sites; it matters what Macromedia uses. They know it too, why else
did they redo the whole thing in CFML in the first place if they
weren't aware of it?

-Matt