> Who are you directing this at? I have certainly
> presented alternate frameworks on at least three
> different occasions.
... snip ...
> Again, who is doing that?

Just a general statement, but if you fear that shoe fits feel free to defend
yourself.

I was there at the CFUG meeting where you presented one of those alternate
frameworks, and it seemed like a sound idea.  If you find the time to
publish any more details about it, I'd be interested in learning more about
them.  Hopefully no Macromedia employees will use them or help out with them
though, that'd just be wrong wrong wrong...  ;)

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
---