This has been talked about a few times, we have a server that is a domain
controller NO firewall installed on it, and no IP filtering on the machine.

Yet the install of coldfusion is falling over with the message blocked port
51010.

Can anyone give more suggestions than what the macromedia KB article gives.

We have tried turning the firewall to the network off and trying too no go,
and are at a loss to get this installed.

Any help would be great.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd
Level 2/33 Bank Street
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Phone: 03 9686 0485  -  Fax: 03 9699 7976