This assumes the MachII wasn't the best solution for them. If it was, then
rebuiling from scratch would have been a waste of time. It seems like MACR
is screwed. Whatever code they use will be assumed to be best, even though a
good developer knows that what works for one situation will not be best for
another.

This entire thread is probably the biggest waste of time I've seen on this
list (and yea, I know I'm adding to it). If MACR chose the best code for
their site, that should be the end of it.

-Raymond Camden