On Feb 9, 2004, at 9:09 AM, Philip Arnold wrote:

>  No disrepect meant here Christian, but there are a few of us here who
>  are of the opinion that MM selecting MachII to use on their site is a
>  glowing endorsement of the framework

Point taken.  I was referring specifically to the statement that
Macromedia "screwed up" by using Mach II.  My impression is that very
few people actually have a problem with this, however I also
acknowledge that we should be more clear about the fact that we are not
officially endorsing any particular project over another.  When Sean
gets back into town, I will discuss this with him.

Christian