A client wants us to use the mailto: protocol of an anchor tag to open an
email with an HTML form embedded in it.  something like so:

action='' method='post'>Comments: <input type='text'
name='comment'></form>">Email Me</a>

However, when I try this out the body is put into the email as code - not
rendered as a form.  I'm trying to tell the client this isn't a desirable
solution, but want to cover my butt.  Is there a way to make this happen
using an anchor tag and the mailto: protocol.

I know I can do this with CFMAIL, but for this project we have to allow use
of the native email client for creating the email. (simplest way to give the
user access to their address book).

Thanks in advance.

Shawn