One small detail that I forgot about. The portion of the page that has the
select is being looped over. So, I could have multiple select boxes with
the name of modelname.

<select name="modelname">
<option id="23" value="P123,23">P123</option>
</select>
<select name="modelname">
<option id="24" value="P124,24">P124</option>
</select>

My list then becomes P123,23,P124,24 etc...

On the next page I need to loop over that list to pull information from
the db based on the first part (p123, p124). Would I still be able to do
it this way? Or should I check into some kind of _javascript_?

Thanks