Daniel Farmer wrote:
>  Does anyone have a database schema that they could share with me for
>  a content management system for a small to medium size website?
>
>  I just need direction on how to go about setting up the tables etc...
>  for links, content...etc

It'll be a fair bit of work to take a generic schema and write the
administration interface for a CMS.  Definitely worth having a look at
the FarCry opensource community for an almost instant solution.  If
there is too much functionality in there, you can always turn off
unwanted features in the configuration.

-- geoff
http://farcry.daemon.com.au/