From: Charles Nahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: PCode problem - just started today

Only thing that has changed is that some Windows updates were installed
early this morning.

All of a sudden, code that has worked fine for 2 years won't work.  I'm
getting this error:

Error Diagnostic Information
unknown exception condition
PCodeRuntimeContextImp::executeSQLTagCFQuery::endTag
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (104:3) to (104:51).

This is for a DBase III type database.

Searching through some google archievs I see reference to session variables
and locking and the like, but this query is about as mundane as it gets:

<cfquery name="getunits" datasource="DBIIIsource">
SELECT Units
FROM TABLE
WHERE Accountnumber = '#GetAccounts.AccountNumber#'
</cfquery>

We are running CF 5 on a W 2K platform.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  I'd like to emphasize that
this code was working just fine yesterday as it had for the previous 2 years
including when we ran on CF 4.5 and the only thing that has changed from
yesterday to today is the Windows updates.

Thank you,

Charles Nahm

  _____