Anytime I saw this in the past when working with CF5.0, it was because of session variable access and bad locking practises.  Even though the page indicates the error is with the query, it isn't really.  Anytime I mentioned PCode errors to anyone, they responded with "its a locking issue".

HTH

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Nahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: PCode problem - just started today

Only thing that has changed is that some Windows updates were installed
early this morning.

All of a sudden, code that has worked fine for 2 years won't work.  I'm
getting this error:

Error Diagnostic Information
unknown exception condition
PCodeRuntimeContextImp::executeSQLTagCFQuery::endTag
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (104:3) to (104:51).

This is for a DBase III type database.

Searching through some google archievs I see reference to session variables
and locking and the like, but this query is about as mundane as it gets:

<cfquery name="getunits" datasource="DBIIIsource">
SELECT Units
FROM TABLE
WHERE Accountnumber = '#GetAccounts.AccountNumber#'
</cfquery>

We are running CF 5 on a W 2K platform.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  I'd like to emphasize that
this code was working just fine yesterday as it had for the previous 2 years
including when we ran on CF 4.5 and the only thing that has changed from
yesterday to today is the Windows updates.

Thank you,

Charles Nahm
  _____