> I don't why all my application doesn't display
> anything?. When I open them, it doesn't show anything
> just a blank page. I can not open Coldfusion admin
> either. Do you know what wrong with this? Please help

As Rob said, you'll have to provide more information than that. What
operating system are you using? What web server? What version of CFMX? What
do your log files say? If you're using an external web server, what happens
if you use the JRun web server?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496