From: Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 12:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DW2004 Snippet madness

"Let me rephrase my problem, I can assign a keyboard shortcut to a
snippet, via the shortcuts GUI, but I have yet to get one to work.  When
I use the shortcuts GUI I am trying to assign Ctrl+3 to a snippet that
will wrap the selected text in #s."

I'm not sure why you're doing this.

You can just reassign the Ctrl-3 keyboard shortcut to override the
current
Ctrl-3 which is H3. I've been doing this in DWMX and DWMX2004 for ages.

You don't have to remap it to a snippet, you can just change what it's
currently mapped to by creating a duplicate keyboard shortcut set, then
changing it to your heart's content.

  _____