Hi,

I've a problem with CFSET, i'm trying to have a font color change in one of my statements but it doesn't seem to work.  The CFSET is within a CFCATCH and CFTRY.

<cfset MessageAlert = "<p>The following fields have errors:</p>">
<cfif form.PropertyDataCountry is ""><cfset MessageAlert = MessageAlert & "Country must have a value.<br>"></cfif>
<cfif form.PropertyDataNumberofBathrooms is ""><cfset MessageAlert = MessageAlert & "Number of Bathrooms must have a value.<br>"></cfif>
<cfif form.PropertyDataHouseType is ""><cfset MessageAlert = MessageAlert & "Type of House must have a value.<br>"></cfif>

My <br> tags in my variable work but when i inserted the <font> tag it hit some errors.  Is this normal?

thanks,

Stuart