> That might explain one of my earlier post some time ago.
> Here is my earlier post with Subject: ColdFusion
> Administrator Not secured!!  It seems to be a common problem.

> But when I type in the following URL with the index.cfm
> template on the end:
> http://www.company.com/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm
>
> I am given the ColdFusion Administrator Login page with no
> graphic images.  After longing into the ColdFusion
> Administrator I am given the Administrator pages with no
> graphic images.

I don't think it has anything to do with mappings. Mappings don't allow you
to access CF pages via a browser, they only allow you to do so from within
your code.

I think, instead, that there's something embedded within CF that
automatically treats that URL pattern a certain way, even if the URL pattern
doesn't actually correspond to a directory accessible through the web
server. There are ways to defeat this, which I'm too busy to go into in
depth now; I'd be happy to do this later, however.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444