From: Burns, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 1:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFAPPLICATION question

I have a site in the webroot.  In that site, I have an Application.cfm
with a <CFAPPLICATION name="appname"> tag.  On the same server, can I
have a separate webroot with a separate Application.cfm with another
<CFAPPLICATION name="appname"> tag with the same appname?  Will it see
these as the same application, thus allowing me to set some application
variables, switch a user to the other domain and still have those
application variables available?  I'm not 100% sure how that works.
Thanks for your input.

John Burns
  _____