From: Ryan Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: template reader/parser sort of thing :)

Hello

I'm working on a project that i would like to make skinnable... i'm not
just talking css skinnable i mean like proper skinnable.

I was wanting to use a file as a template that contained some variation
of comments eg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] links ---@> or something to that effect, which are

then replaced by finding the appropriate entry in a structure of items
to be replaced...

Has anyone done this before? What happens when you have an arrangement
like this...

<!---@ begin links @--->

    <!---@ main links @--->

     <!---@ end main links @--->

<!---@ end links @--->

ie nested bits needing replaced.

Any wise thoughts? Things to watch out for?

Thanks,
Ryan
  _____